Impact Ammo brass processing will take the hassle out of reloading for you, and save you time!
Our 223/5.56 Processed brass goes through multiple steps to ensure you are getting the highest quality product.
Our in house process start to finish
- Removal of all steel and aluminum cases, and sorted by caliber.
- Tumble washed to remove all traces of lead, carbon and other impurities.
- Tumble dried in media, polishing them in the process.
- Commercial machinery de-primes, primer pocket swages, full length sizes and trims them.
- Washed a second time to remove any lubricants, brass shavings, or remaining impurities.
- Dried and tumbled in media again, removing all moisture to prevent oxidizing, and polishing to a perfect shine.
Want to place a larger order contact us for a bulk discount. Click Here